A wise, successful business magnate once stated, “I became successful because I tread the path which has been used by my peers. By this way, I gain knowledge regarding the difficulties and challenges they faced which I use to my advantage.”
This statement has been reiterated by our old wise men and their statement is “There are some who learn from their own mistakes. Then there are others who derive wisdom from others’ mistake, cautiously tread the chosen path and become successful.”
In recent times, where life is moving at a fast pace, errors, mistakes and failures can have a major impact on a professional’s career.
So professionals are turning to certifications such as ITIL where they could gain knowledge about the best practices garnered from many organizations. Their reasoning “Why should we make mistakes when there is a certification which has been adapted from the best practices of all the organizations in any type of environment?”
The above statement sums the phase of many IT and non-IT professional who are going up the ladder to lead their organization in their respective careers and profiles.
Since ITIL (Information Technology Infrastructure Library) has proved time and again that it creates positive impact in the organizations which implements its practices, not only professionals but also many Multinational Organizations are making a bee-line for making their staff ITIL-certified.
Now let us see the benefits of ITIL training:
- High profile professional believe that ITIL training can make their staff become adept while implementation or management of ITIL/ITSM in the organization.
- ITIL certification can help a professional or an organization develop their skills and increase their productivity. Professionals feel they become more confident while leading ITSM projects.
- ITIL training helps the staff to have better communication with their peers/juniors as they speak a common language regardless of their profiles in the organization or geography. Knowledge gets shared which is successful for any organization.
- If you are a CEO who runs a firm in search of project, you can bump into organizations which are in search of companies which has staff with ITIL certification or companies which have implemented ITIL in their companies.
Other benefits of ITIL training and implementation which can be summarized are:
- ITIL training makes the organization place their major focus on services which support the objectives of the business
- Management of services will be prioritized based on their business value
- Maintain a record that will clearly show the balance between cost and quality